Wednesday, July 17, 2013

400k websites... blogs, newsletters...!


Ok, so you are probably wondering… what??

My publisher contacted me the other day and wants to promote me and my book on over 400k websites.  Cool!!  And WOW!!!

I had ordered a review from them a few months back, guess it was a new thing and they are now wanting to promote me promoting it… of course – there is their driving force behind it all. But hey, promotion is promotion. And free is even better!!

They tell me at the end of the month (nope – not holding my breath) on when it will all happen.  I filled out their questionnaire today and sent it off back to them.  So now I wait.

Hmm, will be interesting to see where it shows up and if I get a list of who gets it.  Oh, and no, not really expecting anything to come of it, but it would be awesome if it did. Even just a few copies to sell would be nice.

It was a great little tool – showing unique words, concepts and ideas of the book and how my book compared to several others in the same genera. There are a few concepts I am not sure how to include in my writing but overall it was a good review. Ways to improve and areas that are already doing good – but there is always room for improvement.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment